Lush Gourmet Foods has been a Nutty endeavor since 2011, but it's been a sweet, salty, fun family tradition for generations. This heirloom recipe turned business was initially a culinary school project that received such almond-ovation it had to be shared with the world. Bisera Urdarevik, founder of Lush Gourmet Foods, LLC is a professionally trained pastry chef, but her first experiences came from spending time in the kitchen with her Mother and Grandfather prepping perfect peanuts for family & friends. Her passion to produce a good product is present in every small batch, still crafted by hand; sprinkled with sweetness, and dusted with love. This little squirrel knows nuts.
Provide uniquely sweet, salty, savory, crunchy snacks. Always 100% natural products without the use of any preservatives or artificial ingredients.
The Core Values:
- Quality – handcraft delicious products with the highest quality of ingredients
- Integrity – carefully source each ingredient and item that comes through our doors; reuse/recycle more than 50% of everything we purchase
- Innovation – continually strive to create tasty & tantalizing treats
• USA-grown peanuts/almonds
• Pure cane sugar
… yes, that’s all! No preservatives – no artificial flavors.
• 0g Cholesterol
• 0g Trans Fat
• No added oils
• No preservatives or artificial flavors
• Naturally gluten and soy-free
One Last Thing:
Bisera, our founder, still handcrafts each and every batch herself. Is she nuts? A bit, but it’s a secret family recipe, so for now she’s the one and only!