Hot Curry Peanut Cold Soba Noodle Salad
Posted on Tuesday, May 29 2018 09:25:00 AM in News by Lina Lash
The weather has been heating up a little too fast here in West Michigan and we’re craving something to cool us down. What better to reach for than a salad that's not really a salad? Yeah, its all about the cold Asian-inspired soba noodle salad. It's comforting, a little spicy, and naturally vegan and gluten-free (yay for buckwheat noodles!).
The special touch here is the homemade Hot Curry Peanut butter. It sounds like a commitment, but making your own nut butter is as simple as throwing some nuts into your food processor and hitting blend!
- 1 package Lush Gourmet Hot Curry Peanuts
- 6 oz Buckwheat Soba Noodles
- 2 TBS Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS Sriracha (add more if you're a fan of spicy food)
- Lime Juice from 1/2 Lime
- 2 TBS Water
- Raw veggies (we like carrots, radishes, and red peppers)
Hot Curry Peanut Butter
- Place 1 package of Lush Gourmet Hot Curry Peanuts into your food processor
- Process the nuts for 10-12 minutes (or until desired consistency), occasionally stop the food processor and scrape mixture down the sides
- Store in a mason jar at room temp
Hot Curry Cold Soba Noodle Salad
- Cook buckwheat soba noodles according to instructions on the package, rinse under cold water after draining
- Mix soy sauce, sriracha, lime juice, water, and 2 TBS of Hot Curry peanut butter together in a bowl.
- Prepare your favorite raw veggies for topping
- Mix noodles and sauce together in a bowl, top with veggies, and enjoy!