Ginger Vinaigrette with Lush Gourmet Hot Curry Peanuts
Posted on Thursday, January 11 2018 03:00:00 PM in News by Lina Lash
It's the second week of January and we might already be getting bored of salads. Eating healthy should be fun, so romaine and croutons just aren’t going to cut it for us this year. That's why we decided to bring some Hot Curry Peanuts into the mix. The crunch of the Hot Curry peanut and slight sweetness and spice from the fresh ginger dressing make this recipe an easy and healthy go-to!
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 TBS raw sugar (or you can sub agave nectar)
- 1 TBS finely grated ginger
- 1/4 cup oil (we prefer using olive oil or avocado oil)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, sugar, and ginger until the sugar has dissolved. If using agave nectar, whisk until mixture has combined smoothly.
- Whisk in oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Try this vinaigrette over a blend of fresh kale, shredded red cabbage, and thinly sliced carrots. Top with Lush Gourmet Hot Curry Peanuts and enjoy!