Rose & Pink Peppercorn Almond Energy Bites
Posted on Thursday, May 17 2018 11:31:00 AM in News by Lina Lash
Spring has sprung and there's no better way to celebrate than with a little burst of energy. That's why we created our Rose and Pink Peppercorn Almond Energy Bites! Yeah, they're as good as they sound.
The best part? These delicious bites have only 5 ingredients, are naturally vegan, and come together in just minutes!
- 1 cup Rose & Pink Peppercorn Almonds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 4 Medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Course sea salt, for dusting
- Soak Medjool dates in hot water for 30 minutes. This helps them break down a bit in the food processor.
- Add Rose & Pink Peppercorn almonds to food processor and pulse until almonds are broken up into small pieces.
- Add dates to food processor with almonds and pulse until combined. Place mixture into a bowl.
- Add almond butter and vanilla extract and, using your hands, knead the mixture together.
- Form mixture into small balls, around 1 inch in diameter. Top each ball with a Rose & Pink Peppercorn almond and a dusting of sea salt.
- Enjoy immediately or store in your fridge for up to 10 days!